The Report Programmer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of EHRS reports working with cross-functional teams, you will participate to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs. Using your skills and experience as a Report Programmer, you will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying agency’s EHRS data.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
All of the responsibilities listed below are considered essential functions of this position. Additionally, this position is expected to ensure that the core operating values and the strategic direction of the agency are adhered to.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Provide training and assistance to users for generation of EXYM reports.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Prepare for billing related reports based on different unit costs. Support on cost report preparation process and other analysis related to unit cost determination and contract/local match utilization.
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
- Perform other accounting and finance related duties according to department needs
- Assist during audits and be flexible to work over time during busy season.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field is preferable. Equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered.
- Proficiency in SQL programming (SQL Server Management Studio and Redshift).
- Advanced MS Excel and Access skills.
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing reports and dashboards.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams.
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with EXYM, Welligent or similar EHRS is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.